View Single Post
Old 02-02-12, 04:05   #59
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: FILE HOSTS Deleting>Safe & SecureHosts-OUTSIDE the US & UPDATES

UPDATE 2nd Feb 2012

More sites closed and please remember that those remaining will be very overloaded by new uploaders and members coming in, even Rapidshare

I tested and investigated many Filehosts, including Uploaded.to (ul.to) for my Uploaders on my site. I never felt comfortable with them and their constant changing of affiliation terms and payouts, especially as they got busier after what happened to other Filehosts.

I am sorry to see so many of you having problems with them now, but Im not surprised. Please read my last updates below;

These are the only ones I would suggest to Uploaders to Use;

UPDATED

cramit.in - France
filebase.to
Germany / Germany
files.mail.ru Russia / Russia
Ge.tt Ireland / Denmark
ifile.it
load.to France /United Kingdom
netload.in Germany / Germany
Onlinedisk.ru Russia / Russia
share-online.biz Netherlands / Belize
sharebase.to Netherlands / Germany
sHost.ch Switzerland / Switzerland
speedshare.org Netherlands / Seychelles
turbobit.net Russian Federation
yourfiles.biz Netherlands / Netherlands

I think you guys need to think long term now and any from Russia or Belize are sure to be the safest, JMO.
However,
share-online.biz Netherlands / Belize
in Belize, I have contacted them for information but they never reply!

x7.to: Netherlands / HongKong

Now Closed 31st Jan

Ukraine’s Largest File-Sharing Site Ex.ua now Closed. Police seized their 200 servers

uploader.to
(ul.to) ,,,,NOT accessible to U.S IPs and problems with payouts-
Update on that from a member;

Quote:
Nice thread, you should add to uploaded.to that they pay you if you get sale (3EUR) and the rebill is 1 EUR.

Many Uploaders, are also using; Rapidshare.com, but I would not feel safe recommending them, as their addy ends with .com, but they are fast even on free downloads

Any with .com or .net at the end of their addies are not safe, as their servers are routed through the U.S., no matter where they are based.

If you have a USA or CANADIAN IP, use Proxies from Asia, the Middle East or South America, NOT The Phillapines!!!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote