View Single Post
Old 24-10-22, 14:57   #58
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Johnny Depp Makes Surprise Visit at UK Antiques Shop

Johnny Depp is Returning to The UK to Tour With Alice Cooper in The Hollywood Vampires

It will be the Pirates of the Caribbean star's first tour since the explosive libel trial against Amber Heard which rocked Hollywood

BBC News 24 Oct 2022

Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp will bring Hollywood Vampires back to the UK

Johnny Depp and rock legend Alice Cooper will return to the UK for a summer tour with their band Hollywood Vampires.

The 59-year-old Pirates of the Caribbean star is one of the founding members of the US rock supergroup which formed in 2012.

It will be his first UK tour as a musician since his libel case against Amber Heard.

Depp will be returning to the UK alongside Alice, Joe Perry and Tommy Henriksen after their 2020 tour was postponed due to the pandemic.

Alice Cooper said: "Well, it’s already been three years since the Vampires have toured because of Covid. Also, Johnny has his movies, Joe’s in Aerosmith and I’m in Alice Cooper, so we have to look at that whole thing and see when we can all get a month or two off where we can go out and tour."

Hollywood Vampires were named after Alice’s 1970s drinking club that included the likes of John Lennon, Keith Moon and Mickey Dolenz.

He added: "I can't wait to get back with the guys, I really love being in that band. My band is great and wonderful, but playing with the Vampires is an entirely different situation.

"I don’t necessarily do any theatrics at all, I’m just the lead singer, in a band, and the band just happens to be one of the best bands around! It’ll be great to see Johnny and Joe and Buck and Chris and all the guys. We’ll be rocking these places, especially the UK, I can’t wait to get to the UK.

"Lock your doors, put garlic all around, because the Vampires are coming!"

The Depp and Heard trial concluded on June 1, with the jury ruling in Depp's favour. He was awarded $8 million of the $50 million he sought in damages.

Meanwhile, Aquaman actress Heard won one of her counter claims and was given $2 million of the $100 million countersuit and the libel case is being turned into a movie.

Taking to Twitter, one person wrote: "It will forever be disgusting how the public treated the Depp/Heard trial as entertainment, and now the entertainment industry is literally making it entertainment with a movie version."

The Hollywood Vampire UK summer tour dates are; Scarborough 5 July, Swansea 7 July, Manchester 8 July, London 9 July, Birmingham 11 July and Glasgow 12 July.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote