View Single Post
Old 27-01-12, 01:44   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Pac-Man Rejects $40 Million

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Pacman Turns Down $40 Million Guaranteed Purse

Although it would be the biggest payday in Manny Pacquiao's career, Pacman revealed that he turned down a guaranteed $40 million purse, proposed by Floyd Mayweather during their two-minute phone conversation a week-and-a-half ago according to Tempo.com.

Some may think that Pacquiao has to be crazy to turn down such a large sum of money, but the reality is a 50/50 split including pay-per-view royalties would fetch him at least $10-$20 million more for the long-awaited megafight.

Pacquiao said this of the situation:

He said he will guarantee me $40 million but I won’t have any share on the pay-per-view and other sources of revenue.

How can he leave me out of the pay-per-view when I generate more than him in pay-per-view sales?

Pacquiao said that the $40 million proposal from Mayweather was less than the guaranteed money Top Rank president and Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum promised him.

Even if Money May won't agree to an even 50/50 split, there is no way Pacquiao should budge on getting a share of the pay-per-view revenue, as the fight would be projected to break all PPV sales records.

Pacquiao feels that asking for PPV revenues is not far-fetched:

I am still praying that Mayweather gets enlightened because I believe that I am not being unreasonable.

With time running out, and with Pacquiao's plan B rematch bout with Miguel Cotto being a no-go as Cotto rejected the fight, there is still a glimmer—albeit a very small glimmer—of hope that the megafight could take place sometime in May.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote