View Single Post
Old 16-10-22, 07:00   #123
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

No Idea re: EPSTEIN: Victims Sue Major Banks & Prince Andrew: The Musical

Ghislaine Maxwells' Tribute to Dear Friend Prince Andrew in Bombshell Prison Interview

Convicted Sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell Says She ‘feels So bad’ For 'Dear Friend' Prince Andrew in Bombshell Interview

Ghislaine Maxwell has opened up about her “dear friend” Prince Andrew during an explosive first interview from prison.

BBC 16 OCT 2022

Melania Trump, Prince Andrew, Gwendolyn Beck and Jeffrey Epstein at a party at the Mar-a-Lago club, Palm Beach, Florida in 2000.

In a bombshell first interview from prison after being convicted for sex trafficking teenage girls, disgraced former socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has spoken about her “dear friend” Prince Andrew.

The right-hand woman and one-time girlfriend of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein spoke to documentary filmmaker Daphne Barak as part of an upcoming CBS-Paramount Plus special.

“I feel so bad for him,” she said, Mail on Sunday reports.

The 60-year-old daughter of the late publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell was convicted of playing an instrumental role in the sexual abuse of multiple teenage girls between 1994 and 2004 in December and sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Stay up to date with the latest news on the British Royals with Flash. 25+ news channels in 1 place. New to Flash? Try 1 month free. Offer ends 31 October, 2022\

She appeared shaken when told that Prince Andrew - who she has known since her days as a student at Oxford University in the 1980s - claimed they were never close through his lawyers.

“I accept that this friendship could not survive my conviction” she replied sadly.

“I follow what is happening to him. He is paying such a price for the association. I consider him a dear friend. I care about him."

The two bombshell interviews took place face-to-face at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Centre in June and remotely from her current jail in Tallahassee, Florida.

Maxwell said she regrets her close association with the billionaire financier who was found dead in his cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in 2019, because it turned her into a “wicked witch.”

“Meeting Epstein was the greatest mistake of my life,” she admitted.

“And obviously, if I could go back today, I would avoid meeting him, and I would make different choices.”

Prince Andrew served in the military as a helicopter pilot during the Falklands War but lost his military titles after outcry over his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, and allegations he abused Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein’s victims when she was 17.

He has repeatedly and vehemently denied the claims and settled out of court with Ms Giuffre, making no admission of guilt.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote