View Single Post
Old 13-10-22, 07:27   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

No Idea Row Over 'Queen' CAMILLA Crown

Row Looms Over YUKKIE 'Queen' CAMILLA Crown

Coronation Row Looms Over Crown For Queen Consort

BBC News 13 Oct 2022

Buckingham Palace is reconsidering plans for the Queen Consort to be crowned using the controversial Koh-i-Noor diamond, with India's ruling party warning that the move would bring back "painful memories of the colonial past".

Palace officials are understood to be reviewing whether 'Queen' Camilla should wear the jewel, worn by consorts including Queen Alexandra and Queen Mary. It was last worn by the Queen Mother in 1937.

It comes as Downing Street indicated the early May bank holiday could be moved to coincide with the coronation.

Meanwhile, Mike Tindall, who is married to the King's niece Zara, is set to join the cast of I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here. With the King due to visit The Repair Shop

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote