View Single Post
Old 18-01-12, 17:13   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default NFL:Tebow Injury Revealed

Tebow suffered rib injury against Patriots

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal, Bleachersreport on January 18, 2012, 8:54 AM EST

Getty Images

Despite playing the quarterback position with a physical style, Tim Tebow mostly survived his second NFL season healthy.

Tebow didn’t miss any snaps due to injury, but he came close on Saturday night. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Tebow tore rib cartilage and bruised his lung against the Patriots.

(Perhaps this gave Tebow an excuse to avoid fake laughing on the CBS set this weekend.)

The injury happened early in the second half of the game. Brady Quinn was seen warming up on the sidelines, but he wasn’t needed. Tebow has been undergoing rehab this week, but he should be ready for the team’s offseason program.

Tebow spoke with Mike Klis of the Denver Post on Tuesday and reflected on the year.

“I was looking back the other day and to think that just 17 weeks ago I was playing receiver,” Tebow said.

In Week Two, injuries at wide receiver forced Tebow to take some emergency snaps out wide against the Bengals. Now Tebow has been named the team’s starting quarterback by John Elway heading into camp next year.

“Nice,” Tebow said. “It’s a great honor to be a quarterback for the Denver Broncos. I take that very seriously. I’m very excited about this offseason and I can’t wait to get to work and get better.”

Tebowmania isn’t going anywhere. It’s just taking a quick break. And that break will end with a vengeance if Tebow shows up to make the rounds at the Super Bowl.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (19-01-12)