View Single Post
Old 11-09-22, 00:26   #134
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: ROYALS: Elizabeth R: A Year in Her Life & Grandchildren Stand Vigil at Her Coffin

Prince and Princess of Wales, Prince Harry and Meghan Unite to Greet Well-Wishers Outside Windsor Castle.

BBC News 11 SEP 2022.

Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, joined Prince William and Princess Catherine to view floral tributes and greet well-wishers outside Windsor Castle.

Prince Harry tells mourners Windsor Castle is 'a lonely place' without the Queen

Prince Harry told mourners that Windsor Castle is a "lonely place up there now without her" as he marked the Queen's death.

Prince William is understood to have personally invited his brother and sister-in-law Meghan to join him and Princess Catherine outside the royal estate to greet the crowds and read tributes this afternoon.

They have put any differences aside to honour Elizabeth II and take time out to meet members of the public.

Prince William Issues Emotional Statement On The Queen’s Death:

Prince William has issued a statement on the death of Queen Elizabeth II, paying tribute to the woman who was both his sovereign and his grandmother.

In his statement, the new Prince of Wales hails the Queen as “an extraordinary leader, whose commitment to the country, the Realms and the Commonwealth was absolute. So much will be said in the days ahead about the meaning of her historic reign.”

William then offers a personal note of reflection. “I, however, have lost a grandmother. And while I will grieve her loss, I also feel incredibly grateful. I have had the benefit of The Queen’s wisdom and reassurance into my fifth decade. My wife has had twenty years of her guidance and support. My three children have got to spend holidays with her and create memories that will last their whole lives,” he states

Queen William And Harry

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote