View Single Post
Old 05-09-22, 09:29   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Race Car Bombshell: Lewis Hamilton WILL Move to Ferrari Year After He Denied £40MIL Talks

Lewis Hamilton Left at Breaking Point as He Apologises to Mercedes For X-Rated Rant

Hamilton swore loudly at his team on several occasions over team radio as he fumed in the late stages of the race, but later said sorry for losing his temper as the race slipped away from him

Daily Mirror UK 5 SEP 2022

Hamilton launched into a huge rant as he tumbled out of the podium places & apologised for his outburst

Lewis Hamilton apologised to his Mercedes team for his expletive-laden outburst over team radio as he reflected on a gut-wrenching end to his Dutch Grand Prix.

The seven-time world champion is yet to win a race this year, but looked in good shape throughout the race at Zandvoort. He was leading with just a dozen laps to go, but a decision made by the team during a safety car period appeared to cost him dearly.

He had track position, but Max Verstappen was right behind on newer and softer tyres after team-mate George Russell also pitted, leaving Hamilton exposed. On the slower rubber, he had been overtaken by the Dutchman by the first corner and later saw Russell and Charles Leclerc roar past

Max Verstappen wins breathless Dutch GP as Lewis Hamilton suffers late nightmare

Furious Lewis Hamilton blasts Mercedes "f*** up" as error blows Dutch GP chances

It meant he went from a potential win to missing out on the podium in the space of just a few laps. And the Brit was furious as a result, accusing them of making "the biggest f*** up" before adding: "I can't believe you guys **** **** me, can't tell you how **** I am."

After the race, and once he had taken a few minutes to recompose himself, Hamilton faced the Sky Sports cameras and showed some remorse for reacting in the way he had to his team. Asked if he had the car to win the race, he replied: "I think we did.

"Given the circumstances the things lost with the [virtual safety car and safety car]... I think the car and strategies had been so good up until that point and the stops. It was the best we had all year. The guys were all on it.

"I was hopeful that today we were going to get a one-two for the team, especially after not a great year – not a win since Brazil [in 2021]. It was within our grasp and the safety car did not help. I was on the edge of breaking point.

"My apologies to the team. I don't know what I said. I lost it for a second and I think they know it's so much passion. I want to look at it as a glass half full. We struggled coming here from Spa and fighting against the Red Bull's. We were quicker than most, but if it weren't for the safety car I think we would have challenged him on the one-stop, which I don't think the others could do."

Mercedes chief Toto Wolff had already excused the Brit's behaviour, having spoken to the TV cameras a few minutes earlier. First of all we are the trash bin for the drivers – they are highly emotional," he said. "That close fighting for the win and then beaten up. Every emotion comes out... you are in the ****pit and you don't see everything."

The Austrian had also sent a personal message over team radio to Hamilton, telling the Brit:

""Sorry it didn't work out, but what we discussed in the morning. We took a risk and it didn't work out. Let's discuss between us in the office."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote