View Single Post
Old 03-09-22, 06:26   #28
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Never Before Seen Photos of Princess Diana & Charles With Baby William

Princess Diana: 'Think They Are Going to Kill Me.'

Princess Di Chillingly Asked ‘Do You Think They’re Going To Kill Me?’ Before Her Death

CBC News 3 Sept 2022

Diana: The Ultimate Truth

Marking the 25th anniversary of Princess Diana’s death, an investigative journalist and former police detective embarks on a ground-breaking investigation to uncover the truth about what happened that night.

The 25th anniversary of the death of Princess Diana, who was killed in a car crash in Paris, France at the age of 36 back in 1997. Now, it’s been revealed that Diana was so shaken by the murder of the fashion Gianni Versace one month before her own death that she asked her bodyguard, “do you think they’re going to kill me?”

Sansum described Diana as being someone who came off “as a normal person, just like you and I,” which proved to be “a breath of fresh air.” After being hounded by paparazzi relentlessly in Europe, Diana reportedly wanted to relocate to the U.S. and “get away from it all.”

“Dodi had a place out in California,” Sansum explained. “We were under the impression that’s where she was going. Not necessarily to stay with him but in the same area. Prior to the trip, we understood that there would be work out there as well. I put my name down to go to the states. I’ve got a lot of family in the states. I thought it’d be a great opportunity for me to go there, but obviously, that didn’t turn out.”

“She spoke to me about moving to the states,” he added. “She said that the press hated her in the UK. She didn’t know why, but in the states, people loved her there, the press loved her there. She felt safe there. She felt welcomed there. And that’s where she had to go. I then asked her, ‘What about the boys? Will you be able to take them with you?’ She said, ‘No, they will never let me do that. I’ll just have to see them during school time, school holidays, vacations, things like that.’”

Diana and Dodi were sadly killed weeks after this vacation on August 31, 1997, when their car crashed while they were being chased by paparazzi.

It’s hard to believe that it’s really been a quarter century since Diana left this earth, but she is still missed by millions of people to this day. It’s sad to see that she was clearly so stressed in the weeks leading up to her passing, but we can all find comfort in the fact that she is now at peace.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote