View Single Post
Old 01-08-22, 08:17   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Germans Claim England CHEATED to Win Euro 2022

England’s Lionesses ROAR With Pride as They Celebrate Their History-Making Euro 2022 Triumph

Inside England Women's Wild Dressing Room Celebrations After Amazing Euro 2022 Triumph

Off-pitch Lives And Loves of England's Lionesses After Women's Euro 2022 Triumph

England's Women have stormed to the Euro 2022 final after several stunning performances throughout the tournament, with Ellen White, Alessia Russo and Lucy Bronze among those firing the Lionesses to glory

Daily Mirror 1 AUG 2022

England's Lionesses had a disco in the changing room

Queen Elizabeth has sent a message of congratulations

A Statement From Her Royal Highness Read:

"My warmest congratulations, and those of my family, go to you all on winning the European Women’s Football Championships. It is a significant achievement for the entire team, including your support staff.

"The Championships and your performance in them have rightly won praise. However, your success goes far beyond the trophy you have so deservedly earned. You have all set an example that will be an inspiration for girls and women today, and for future generations. It is my hope that you will be as proud of the impact you have had on your sport as you are of the result today.

"ELIZABETH R."...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote