View Single Post
Old 29-07-22, 11:42   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: WAGS WAR: Rebekah Vardy to Pay £1.5m of Coleen Rooneys' Legal Costs

WAGS COURT Battle: Vardy v Rooney - Vardy Loses Libel Case

Wagatha Libel Battle Vardy v Rooney

Wagatha Christie Catfight: Rebekah Vardy loses libel case against Coleen Rooney

BBC News 29 JUL 2022.

The libel case between Rebekah Vardy (left) and Coleen Rooney is to be made into a Channel 4 docudrama

Rebekah Vardy has lost her High Court libel battle with Coleen Rooney, bringing the so-called Wagatha Christie trial to a close.

Mrs Rooney conducted a sting operation in 2019, accusing Mrs Vardy online of leaking private stories about her to The Sun.

Mrs Vardy has always denied she passed information to the newspaper.

But on Friday, Mrs Justice Steyn ruled Mrs Rooney's accusation was "substantially true".

She said it was "likely" that Mrs Vardy's agent at the time, Caroline Watt, "undertook the direct act" of passing information to The Sun.

But added: "Nonetheless, the evidence... clearly shows, in my view, that Mrs Vardy knew of and condoned this behaviour, actively engaging in it by directing Ms Watt to the private Instagram account, sending her screenshots of Mrs Rooney's posts, drawing attention to items of potential interest to the press, and answering additional queries raised by the press via Ms Watt.

"In my judgement, the conclusions that I have reached, as to the extent to which the claimant engaged in disclosing to The Sun information to which she only had access as a permitted follower of an Instagram account which she knew, and Mrs Rooney repeatedly asserted, was private, suffice to show the single meaning is substantially true."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote