Thread: Re Disclaimers
View Single Post
Old 14-01-12, 07:03   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Re Disclaimers

Thank u Rsole, the only reasons I chose NOT delete your thread is because
I welcome any offers of help and contributions from all members.

Allow me to explain why;

1. International law is quite clear about any site, not just Warex, FTA etc..

2. The FBI needs an agreement within any country, to take on, prosecute,
any site, or person that allows any site that endangers any business that affects,
or breaks any law,or provides any facilty about anything they supply, that breaks
the Laws of the USA, (much as they would like to, those pen pushers, are less astute than you or I, )

The FBI does NOT control the world (even though Edgar Hoover, (who set it up, and his partner),
would love others to suit & follow his dream.

3. The Server/Host and the other Private Protections I have paid for, for this site, cost me
more per month than the actual cost I show to members, that only shows what I
receive in donations every month. If those little pen pushers in the FBI, now
decide they want to take action against this site and close my server down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My staff are NOT just my staff, Rsole, they are my friends and they come on here
to help the members, such as yourself, without payment, because they want to
and, hopefully enjoy doing so.

4. The US and Hollywood do NOT control the world,,,,but the pain they cause affects
others thereafter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It really is a simple as that.

You mention others Site owners in the UK;

Quote:
has scared some British site owners into closing their sites
I really have no comment on that, except to reiterate what I have written before

However I actually started a legal action against Rupert Murdoch in the UK years ago
when he closed many small businesses supplying receivers for "SKY' before he
completely owned most of the shares for that and bought Bsky,,,whatever, but that
was crushed after his HUGE contribution to the prospective incoming political party

That is life eh?

However,,what goes around,,, etc. ,,,,,,and thank goodness that pub owner from the UK won his case in the European court about supplying fta football and sports in his pub... THAT is now a what one terms as a "Stated Case" and provides more help for others that decide to take a chance and fight.

Thank you again for your help ,,

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES