Thread: Re Disclaimers
View Single Post
Old 13-01-12, 14:37   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Re Disclaimers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsole View Post
I thought my point was self evident, it is a warning that any sites using the defense (Internet Privacy Act)cited in your earlier post (Disclaimer), were actually deluding themselves if they thought this was an actual Legal defence from any Prosecution.

The (Internet Privacy Act)is a non-existent and fictitious law and I thought I would point this out if this was what you were basing your site's legal protection upon. My apologies if you have trouble seeing the point...

Yes I understand and asked, do you have or can you site any positive acts to help? I would appreciate it and thanks for the help

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES