View Single Post
Old 28-06-22, 14:05   #1198
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: POWER of PRAYER- No Matter Which Faith You Follow=GOD is With You

Days of Awe and Excitement

God, in his love and mercy, is allowing disasters to strike the earth to warn all who hear that Jesus is coming back and that it’s time to get ready. He loves his children too much to bring his new kingdom to pass without warning. He knows that mankind is hard of hearing and that it takes disasters of earthquake proportions to get our attention.
These disasters are a kind of countdown, too painful to ignore, allowed by God to set the stage for the final moments of time. These labor pains will become more frequent and intense as we approach the last hour. Christ told his followers, “Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near” (Luke 21:28, NKJV).
Does it all sound scary? Is the truth frightening? Is it really possible that the end of the world is upon us? Is this the very point in time that all the prophets in the Bible predicted would come? Can even the most devout Christians remotely understand how terribly close this earth is to the midnight hour? One thing is certain: everything appears to be falling apart, as far as the natural eye can discern.
Dear friend, hear what the Holy Spirit spoke to me about these days. Just five little words but so powerful that they awakened in me a glorious new hope and faith. Those five little words are “God has everything under control!”
If you trust God, you can look every disaster in the face and proclaim with confidence, “My God is speaking to this universe, and his power is being demonstrated. I will just stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.” God has everything under control, and we are under his control. Scripture’s message for this hour is “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7). Let us live then in confidence and anticipation of our Lord’s coming. AMEN
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote