View Single Post
Old 11-06-22, 11:21   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: US COPS BRUTALITY: EX Philly Cop Surrenders & Charged With Killing Young Latino Man

Bodycam Footage Shows Moments Before Man Drowns in Arizona Lake as Officers Watch & LAUGH

Arizona man drowns in lake - officer > ‘I’m not jumping in after you‘

11 Jun 2022 Guardian News

Sean Bickings, 34, drowned in a a reservoir in Tempe, Arizona, last month as three police officers watched, refusing to step in and save him. One officer told Bickings

'I’m not jumping in after you'

Newly released bodycam video and a transcript of the incident provide insight into the events leading up to Bickings’ death and the role of the officers at the scene

Watch Arizona man drowns in lake as officers: ‘I’m not jumping in after you’

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote