View Single Post
Old 08-06-22, 10:36   #54
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: Johnny Depp Makes Surprise Visit at UK Antiques Shop

Amber Heard Responds to Johnny Depp's First Ever TikTok Video About Moving Forward

Amber Heard's spokesperson issued a statement in response to Johnny Depp's first ever TikTok video in which he discussed moving forward following the pair's defamation trial

BBC News 8 JUN 2022.

In his first post, the Pirates of the Caribbean star addressed his "treasured, loyal and unwavering" fan base.

Amber Heard has reacted strongly via her spokesperson to Johnny Depp's first ever TikTok video, in which the actor said he was 'moving forward'.

Depp, 58, famously won a defamation lawsuit against 36-year old Heard last week and signed up to the social media platform in order to thank fans who supported him throughout the trial.

Within 24 hours of registering his account on the social media platform, a staggering 6.2 million users had followed him.

"We've been everywhere together, we have seen everything together. We have walked the same road together. We did the right thing together, all because you cared," he wrote.

Johnny Depp signed up for TikTok to thank fans on the platform for their support during his defamation trial with ex-wife Amber Heard

"And now, we will all move forward together. You are, as always, my employers and once again I am whittled down to no way to say thank you, other than just by saying thank you. So, thank you. My love & respect, JD."

Just nine hours after the video had been published it had been viewed 8.6 million times with Johnny receiving 185,000 replies.

One user commented: "We're all here with you Johnny! Excited to see what you do from here!"

Another wrote: "Johnny you spoke for men all over the world and hopefully we can become more open about private things. Thank you brother."

A third added: "This is so thoughtful of him to join the app that rallied for him."

A fourth said: As a domestic violence survivor thank you for your strength and power to speak out. You are very much loved sir. Keep on thriving. Many hugs to you and your family."

Johnny Depp joins TikTok – and gets over 3 million followers in one day=

According to The People, meanwhile, a spokesperson for Heard responded to Depp's message in a statement, saying, "As Johnny Depp says he's 'moving forward,' women's rights are moving backward. The verdict's message to victims of domestic violence is... be afraid to stand up and speak out."

It's not the first time the actress has spoken out since the trial concluded. Following the result she confirmed that se would be appealing the decision, before she issued the following statement:

"The disappointment I feel today is beyond words. I'm heartbroken that the mountain of evidence still was not enough to stand up to the disproportionate power, influence and sway of my ex-husband.

Amber Heard said 'women's rights are moving backwards' in her latest statement

"I'm even more disappointed with what this verdict means for other women. It sets back the clock to a time when a woman who spoke up and spoke out could be publicly shamed and humiliated. It sets back the idea that violence against women is to be taken seriously."

After three days of deliberation the jury unanimously found that Heard could not substantiate her allegations against Depp and that she knew her claims of abuse were false when she published her 2018 Washington Post essay. As a consequence, Depp was awarded $15 million in damages.

Heard, meanwhile, had a much smaller victory in her countersuit against Depp, with the jury awarding her $2 million in compensatory damages.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote