View Single Post
Old 02-06-22, 22:10   #51
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: Johnny Depp Gets Rockstar CHEERS at Scottish Concert & Crowds Screamed Innocent

Newcastle Pub Staff Reveal What Johnny Depp Said After Amber Heard Verdict

As the world found out the verdict in the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial, the Pirates of the Caribbean star was making friends in a boozer in the Toon

Daily Mirror 2 JUN 2022

Staff from the pub where Johnny Depp celebrated his victory against Amber Heard have opened up about meeting the actor.
Manageress Janine Latchford said meeting Johnny was "surreal"

The Pirates of the Caribbean star rocked up in Newcastle as the world found out the verdict in one of the world's most-followed trials.

Amber was found guilty of defaming the Jack Sparrow star and ordered to pay $15 million in damages.

The Aquaman actress attended court in Virginia, but Johnny was on this side of the pond.

Rocking up in the Bridge Tavern in the Toon, he was joined by musicians Jeff Beck and Sam Fender.

Johnny Depp and pals

Photos of the father-of-two have emerged from the boozer and now pub manager Janine Latchford has opened up about the "surreal" experience.

"He was the loveliest man I have ever seen in my life," she told Chronicle Live.

"My assistant is heavily pregnant and he was telling her how beautiful being a parent was. He was really down to earth, he was lovely.

“He was incredible. He gave me a hug and I told him that I loved him pretty much as soon as I saw him."

Johnny was in the Newcastle UK when the verdict was delievered

He's had a busy six weeks

Janine added that Johnny tucked into fish and chips at the pub, which he 'throughly enjoyed'.

The Edward Scissorhands star has had a testing time after his private life was under the microscope in the dramatic trial.

The star sued his ex-wife over her 2018 op-ed in the Washington Post entitled: "I spoke up against sexual violence — and faced our culture’s wrath. That has to change."

Amber is said to be appealing the decision

The article does not mention Johnny by name, but his lawyers said it falsely implied he physically and sexually abused Ms Heard while they were together - and the jury agreed.

The unanimous decision was delivered yesterday following a dramatic delay after the judge pointed out the jurors hadn't completed the paperwork correctly.

After the verdict, Johnny said he “feels at peace” and was “truly humbled” , thanking the jurors for 'giving him life back'.

In his statement, issued through his spokesperson, the actor said he only pursued the case “after considerable thought” because he wanted to “reveal the truth, regardless of the outcome”.

Meanwhile, Amber is said to be appealing the decision.

The mum-of-one's representative Alafair Hall told the New York Times the news after the actress said she was 'heartbroken' by the result.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote