View Single Post
Old 29-05-22, 11:36   #48
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Popcorn re: Johnny Depp Gets Rockstar CHEERS at Scottish Concert & Crowds Screamed Innocent

Inside Amber Heards' Secret £1million Desert Hideaway After Stress of Johnny Depp Case

Amber Heard is set to move to a $1m home in Joshua Tree, California as she awaits a verdict in the case in which Johnny Depp is suing her for £38million and she is countersuing for £78m

Daily Mirror 29 MAY 2022

Amber Heard will *escape to the desert as her harrowing six-week trial with ex Johnny Depp wraps up.

The actress, 36, is set to move with daughter Oonagh, one, to a $1million three-bedroom family property in California *hippy town Joshua Tree.

On Friday there were closing arguments in the bitter defamation trial between the stars.

Depp, 58, is suing his ex-wife for £38million over an article she wrote about domestic violence. She is countersuing for £78m.

The jury in Virginia is expected to deliver a verdict next week.

A source said: “Amber loves spending time in the desert. It’s the one place she can get away from everything. She’s really *connected with the artistic *community there, and feels she experiences a true getaway.

Amber's desert retreat

The spacious family home

“Joshua Tree is full of cool hipsters and it’s just her scene. She can get away from it all and it’s a sanctuary.

“In recent months, it’s given her time to reflect and escape the pressures of the case.”

The Joshua Tree is the title of U2’s 25-million selling 1987 album. The town has also hosted small gigs from the Rolling Stones.

Heard and Depp as a couple

And former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has played at the live music venue Pappy and Harriet’s, a bar in Pioneertown, 10 minutes from Heard’s getaway.

Last week, Heard said she felt humiliated and had faced *hundreds of daily death threats after testifying at Depp’s trial against her. On the final day of the hearing, she said: “Perhaps it’s easy to forget but I am a human being.”

Jurors have been presented with starkly different versions of incidents during the couple’s *troubled two years together.

Both stars accuse the other of being the aggressor and have called witnesses to testify.

Amber's new pad

A number of Depp’s witnesses have directly contradicted Heard’s claims. She said: “I know how many people will come out and say whatever for him.

“That’s his power. That’s why I wrote the op-ed. I was speaking to that phenomenon.”

Supermodel Kate Moss *testified that ex-boyfriend Depp never abused her, contradicting a claim made by Amber.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote