View Single Post
Old 25-04-22, 10:54   #42
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Popcorn re: Harry & Meghan Share Photo of Lilibet on 1st Birthday

TRUMP Says Meghan and Harry Should Lose ALL Royal Titles in Piers Morgan Chat

Piers Morgan has revealed that Donald Trump airs his views on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle during his exclusive TV interview with the former President of the United States

Daily Mirror 25 APR 2022

Donald Trump has taken a swipe at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in his explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

The former President of the United States sat down with the 57-year-old presenter in a pre-recorded chat for his new TV show Piers Morgan Uncensored.

Taking to Twitter on Sunday evening, Morgan teased his followers when he tweeted: "UPDATE: A major new bombshell from my President Trump interview will drop tonight at 10pm."

And sure enough, just after 10pm, it was revealed exactly what Trump had said to Morgan regarding Prince Harry and his wife Meghan.

Speaking fondly about the Queen, Trump said he thinks she should have fully removed all of their royal titles.

Donald Trump has taken a swipe at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in his explosive interview with Piers Morgan

"The only thing I disagree with the Queen on, probably one of the only things ever, is that I think she should have said, 'If that’s your choice, fine. But you no longer have titles', you know, and frankly, don’t come around where you’re just, because her loyalty is to the country," Trump said.

"She said that many times. Her loyalty is to the country. And I think that he has been so disrespectful to the country, and it’s a great country."

The former GMB host sat down with Trump for his new TV show Piers Morgan Uncensored

The businessman continued:

"You know, here’s my issue with it. I think that they’ve quit the country, they quit royal duty, they’re living in luxury and California. They want to use their royal titles to exploit them for massive financial gain. Without any of the duty that comes with the royal titles. I don’t think you can have your royal cake and eat it. That’s my argument about it."

Trump also told Morgan that he really doesn't think Harry and Meghan's marriage is going to last.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote