View Single Post
Old 25-04-22, 10:31   #22
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: Madeleine McCanns' Parents LOSE Legal Battle Over Portuguese Detectives' Allegations

Madeleine McCann-DNA Hope -Unnamed Suspect Passed by Portugal to UK Police

Madeleine McCann prime suspect reveals his 'alibi' during explosive TV interview

Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner has given British former detective Mark Williams-Thomas an 'alibi' for the night the toddler disappeared as part of a new documentary

The new documentary, Madeleine McCann: Prime Suspect, by US network AMC Crime, will air on 3 May.

Daily Mirror 25 APR 2022

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has allegedly given an alibi as part of a new documentary.

Christian Brueckner is said to have told British investigator Mark Williams-Thomas that he can prove he was elsewhere on the night the toddler was snatched in 2007.

It comes after the 44-year-old German paedophile was officially named as a suspect in Portugal for the very first time, his lawyers confirmed on Thursday.

Brueckner being named as a suspect is linked to the upcoming 15th anniversary of the abduction.

In Portugal there is a strict 15-year limit for bringing a murder charge.

The move allows the current investigation to continue further

He is currently serving time in a German prison

For nearly two years Brueckner has maintained a stony silence with police.

But instead, has chosen to speak to Mr Williams-Thomas from his cell at a high security prison in Oldenburg, northwest Germany, where he is serving out a rape sentence.

The former detective said the prisoner agreed to talk to him in person before the prison authorities blocked them from meeting.

He told The Sun : "We have since been in contact at length in *writing and he has explained his position to me in detail.

"He has told me exactly where he was on the night Madeleine disappeared — and that he was not where the police say he was. He also insists that he is entirely innocent.

Police forces searching an allotment garden that belonged to Brueckner

"My inquiries have unearthed evidence which is pretty explosive, but I’m not saying whether I believe what he told me. That’s for viewers to judge."

Police traced a mobile phone Brueckner had been using to a mast 200 yards from the McCann's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

However, Mr Williams-Thomas claims in the documentary the phone could have been up to 22 miles away when it received a half-hour call as the mast covered a large signal cell.

On Friday, Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann said they still hold out hope their daughter - just three when she vanished - is still alive.

In a statement they said: “We welcome the news that the Portuguese authorities have declared a German man an arguido.

“This reflects progress in the investigation. Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.”

The family had been holidaying at the Ocean Club resort when Madeleine disappeared from her room on May 3, 2007.

She was asleep next to younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie.

Brueckner was told about his new status in his cell.

He also still faces charges for the rape of Irish national Hazel Behan in Portugal in 2004.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote