View Single Post
Old 17-04-22, 09:51   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Invictus Games: Prince Harrys' Competition For Disabled VETS Injured in WARS

Meghan Markle's Gushing Tribute to Prince Harry Brings Him to Brink of Tears - Speech in Full

Meghan Markle introduced Prince Harry to the stage at the opening ceremony of the Invictus Games and paid tribute to her "incredible husband" before they pair shared a public kiss

Daily Mirror 17 APR 2022

Meghan Markle left Prince Harry on the brink of tears after paying a loving tribute to her "incredible husband" and sharing a sweet kiss at the Invictus Games.

The pair attended the Games opening ceremony in The Hague tonight, arriving at the event hand in hand.

Harry looked smart in a grey suit with an open collar shirt while Meghan paired dark trousers with a £620 white off the shoulder body suit by Khaite and a £12,800 Cartier necklace.

They both addressed the crowd in the arena at the opening ceremony with Meghan taking to the stage first.

She told the crowd: "Good evening everyone. We are so grateful to the Netherlands for welcoming us and hosting the Invictus Games.

"For each team, my husband and I recognise it has taken a lot to get there both physically, emotionally, not least of which for the Ukraine team who we are all standing by - we talked about it yesterday slava ukraini.

"One thing I know for sure is that every single moment it has taken to get here will be worth it.

"Because it is here at the Invictus Games that we honour your years of duty on the field and your continued service to your country, to your family and your community off the field.

The couple exchange a kiss after Meghan introduces Harry to the stage

"Thank you so much for your service and thank you to all of the family and friends that are here that have been supporting you along the way because this is service, this is dedication and this is the Invictus Family.

"Now it is my distinguished honour to introduce someone that I think you’ll all be very excited to hear from.

“He has also spent many late nights and early mornings planning for these games to make them as perfect as possible for each of you.

“I could not love and respect him more and I know that all of you feel the same because he is your fellow veteran, having served two tours of duty in Afghanistan and 10 years of military service.

Harry looked almost on the verge of tears

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote