View Single Post
Old 03-01-12, 20:54   #17
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Computer Games- Updated Weekly- My Dear Boss

This week’s game may be the perfect solution to help alleviate some stress. In it our poor office worker has finally had all that he can take from his boss and decides that it is time to sort the boss out.

My “Dear” Boss

You may want to disable the music for this game before starting game play since it can be somewhat irritating (upper right corner).

The quick background story shows how rough our office worker’s day has been.

Playing the game is simple. Click on the Kick Button while trying to catch the meter as close as possible to the top center for maximum kicking effect.

The boss is really letting our poor office worker have it, so it is time to sort him out. Click on the Kick Button when ready to send him flying out the window.

Up, up, and away!

Bouncing right along…once he stops moving you will be able to see him looking shocked for just a moment.

At the end of each round you will be able to see the distance you sent the boss flying, bonus score if any, and the total cash for upgrades earned. You can enter the upgrades area using the Menu Button, send the boss flying out the window again using the Right Arrow, or exit the game using the Power Button at the bottom (this will delete your progress if chosen).

A quick look at the upgrades area…

A few upgrades later and you will really start getting some reach distance-wise. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks Asian Angel

Play the Game click;

My “Dear” Boss

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote