View Single Post
Old 24-03-22, 15:07   #1156
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: POWER of PRAYER- No Matter Which Faith You Follow=GOD is With You

Your Battle Is the Lord’s

If you are a child of God, you can be certain that Satan will “rage against you.”In 2 Chronicles, a great multitude came against God’s people. King Jehoshaphat and his people set their hearts to fast and seek the Lord. The king cried out to God a prayer that most of us have prayed at times in our spiritual journey. “For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon you” (2 Chronicles 20:12, NKJV). The Spirit of God came down then, and one man spoke to the whole congregation, saying, “Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s” (2 Chronicles 20:15).
Isaiah gave a similar warning to all the forces coming against God’s people. “Whom have you reproached and blasphemed? Against whom have you raised your voice, and lifted up your eyes on high? Against the Holy One of Israel” (Isaiah 37:23).
God said to Satan, “But I know your dwelling place, your going out and your coming in, and your rage against me” (Isaiah 37:28). God told his people Israel, and he tells us today, “The battle is not against you. It is Satan’s rage against me who abides in you.”
You can end your battle quickly by giving up and giving in to your fears and doubts. Satan will not bother those who give up their confidence in the Lord. Yes, the battle is the Lord’s, but we have a part to play. Faith demands that I turn over all my problems – all my critical situations, all my fears, all my anxieties – into the hand of the Lord. When I have done all I can do and I know my battle is beyond my power, I must submit all into God’s hands.
Our Lord knows the raging of Satan, and we must truly believe he will act. He will bring us through floods and fires and put to chase all spiritual enemies. If you will hold fast to your faith, expect God to come by his Spirit into your situation and bring an end to your battle. The way out is to trust!

From the lyrics of "Trust And Obey"

And 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know, "Thus saith the Lord!"

Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4

Last edited by Tarfoot; 24-03-22 at 15:17.
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (16-04-22)