View Single Post
Old 29-12-11, 01:34   #123
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Irish Humour (Joke of the Day- Grinn an Lae)

At 85 years of age, Patrick marries Kate, a lovely 25 year old. Since her new husband is getting on in years, Kate decides that after their wedding she and Patrick should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that he might overexert himself if they spend the entire night together.
After the wedding festivities Kate prepares herself for bed and the expected "knock" on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Patrick, her 85 year old groom, ready to make love. They unite as one. All goes well, Patrick takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep. After a few minutes, Kate hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Patrick. Again he is ready for more love-making. Somewhat surprised, Kate consents. When the newlyweds are done, Patrick kisses his bride, bids her a fond goodnight and leaves. She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Patrick is back, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old. Once more. they enjoy each other. But as Patrick gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed that at 85 you can perform so well and so often. I have heard that most men a third of your age are only any good just once. You are truly a great lover, Patrick." Patrick, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Kate and says: "You mean I was here already?"

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (29-12-11)