View Single Post
Old 10-03-22, 09:08   #77
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Ukrainian Attack Each Other For Food /Worlds' Deadliest Sniper Fights Russians

Britain and US Fear Russia Could be Setting Stage to Use Chemical Weapons

White House press secretary Jen Psaki says false Russian claims about alleged US chemical weapons in Ukraine may be pretext

CIA boss fears Putin could lash out at Ukraine with nuclear weapons as invasion stalls

Oil Prices Plunge as UAE Backs Supply Boost

One of Worlds' Deadliest Snipers With 3.5km Kill Distance Vows to Fight Russian

Daily Mirror 10 MAR 2022

One of world's deadliest snipers with 3.5km kill distance vows to fight Russians

Wali, his nickname, has been in Iraq on his own to fight the Islamic State but he has now crossed the border of Ukraine to take on Putin's army after leaving his wife and son in Canada

One of the world's deadliest snipers has arrived in Ukraine and vowed to fight the Russians as a volunteer fighter.

Wali, his nickname, has been in Iraq on his own to fight the Islamic State.

But he has now crossed the border of Ukraine to take on Putin's army after leaving his wife and son in Canada.

He was used twice in Afghanistan as a sniper with the Canadian Armed Forces from 2009 and 2011.

And in the same Canadian group he was a sniper with a 3.5km kill distance.

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky announced those wishing to join the Ukrainian fighters would be welcome.

Wali, who was one of four snipers who fought the Taliban in Afghanistan, is now in Ukraine fighting Russia

He said: "All foreigners wishing to join the resistance against the Russian occupiers and protect international security are invited by the Ukrainian government to come to our territory to join the ranks of our territorial forces."

Wali was contacted by a friend on Friday involved in "neutral convoys" of humanitarian aid for months to bring food to the Donbas area.

He told French-Canadian publication La Presse : "He told me they needed a sniper. It's like a firefighter who hears the alarm ringing. I had to go."

But his arrival in Ukaraine leaves behind his wife and boy, who will celebrate his first birthday without him.

He told The Sun : "I know, it's just awful. But me, in my head, when I see the images of destruction in Ukraine, it is my son that I see, in danger and who is suffering.

"When I see a destroyed building, it is the person who owns it, who sees his pension fund go up in smoke, that I see. I go there for humanitarian reasons,"

Wali, who was one of four snipers who fought the Taliban in Afghanistan, is now in Ukraine fighting Russia

His wife reluctantly allowed him to go and wants her identity to remain under anonymous

She said that if she hadn't let him it go it "would have broken him" and likened it to "putting him in jail".

Wali told CBC three other former Canadian soldiers had also made the journey with him the journey with him and were warmly greeted

"They were so happy to have us," he said. "It's like we were friends right away."

He travelled from Poland, going against a sea of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees travelling the opposite way.

The sniper fought with the Kurds against ISIS in Syria several years ago, and travelled to Ukraine because "I want to help them. It's as simple as that."

He added: "I have to help because there are people here being bombarded just because they want to be European and not Russian."

Since crossing into Ukraine, he and other veterans have taken shelter in an abandoned home, ahead of linking up with Ukrainian authorities.

An instructor shows new members of the Territorial Defence Forces how to operate the RPG-7 anti-tank launcher during military exercises amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine, in Kyiv

Putin Plotting Chemical Weapons Attack in Ukraine'

Britain and US fear Russia could be setting stage to use chemical weapons

Vladimir Putin is plotting to use chemical weapons in Ukraine, Western officials fear, after his air force bombed a maternity hospital in a "depraved" attack that shocked the world. There is now "serious concern" that the Russian president will order an "utterly horrific" attack using chemical or biological weapons, as Moscow ramped up allegations that Kyiv is itself planning to deploy them in the battlefield.

It comes after the Russian leader was accused of "crossing the line of humanity" following an air strike on a children's hospital during a ceasefire in the besieged city of Mariupol.

Volodymyr Zelensky, Ukraine's president, accused Russia of "genocide" in a passionate address on Telegram late last night. Read how Russia sank to a new low as Putin made war on mothers and babies. In this joint article, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Sean Penn, Salmon Rushdie and Sting say it is the world's duty to do all we can to stop him.

Mr Zelensky has accused the US and Poland of "playing ping pong" with the lives of Ukrainians after the apparent collapse of a proposal to send MiG fighter jets to his air force.

The Ukrainian president criticised the White House and Pentagon, and Warsaw, after the deal fell through amid a diplomatic debacle. The fleet from Poland would be a "thorn in the side" of Russian invaders, but there is more to employing air power than just having the aircraft. Dominic Nicholls analyses how the jets would boost Ukraine – but the first challenge is getting them into the skies.

Russia has admitted that it has sent conscripts to fight in Ukraine

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote