View Single Post
Old 28-12-11, 04:00   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: error msg, 0x80070570

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop View Post
Can someone help me out if it is possable?

I played a vid last nite twice from utorrent, but close everything and had the PC on but not connected, so I could turn moniter on as my lightglobe has blown, anyway I woke up at 2am and turned monitor on to see black and white message saying ( I think this was after I tried to shut down before hand) saying error boot\BCD unreadable, put in windows cd and click repair.

So I did thaT many times to get this error message 0x80070570 on a total new install of vista, but it won't install as it stops and this message shows up and the is noway it will let do a safe mode boot or anything like that, it has locked me out totally.

Any ideas????? I was thinking downloading my motherboard ,burning it and trying that first before I try another in stall?

While I can get my main PC running again I won't be on as much to do my work here as I'm on this OLD laptop thats taken me 7 hours so far to get to this stage to working.

Thanks

pop

Send a pm to DMan, pop, hes the man as far as computers go Refer him to post his replies in this thread, so we can all learn please.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote