View Single Post
Old 06-02-22, 08:06   #110
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: The ROYALS: Prince William & Kate Prep For Move & New School For Prince George

Queen Reveals That Camilla Becomes 'Queen CONSORT' When Charles is KING

Queen Elizabeth announces Camilla will be 'Queen Consort' when Prince Charles ascends the throne

In a message to the nation to mark Accession Day, and the start of her Jubilee year, Her Majesty has unexpectedly expressed her "sincere wish" that Camilla will be known as Queen Consort when the Prince of Wales becomes king.

6 Feb 2022 Sky News

The Queen has used her Platinum Jubilee message to the nation to back the Duchess of Cornwall as Queen Camilla.

Queen Elizabeth II is 95, and the longest-serving monarch Britain has ever had. She's a pillar in the country, but she won't always be on the throne. In time, she'll be succeeded by her eldest son, Charles, the Prince of Wales.

But what does this mean for Charles’ wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall?

On Saturday, the queen made her stance clear that she does in fact want Camilla to be queen. She said this in a message to mark the 70th anniversary of Her Majesty's Accession.

"This anniversary also affords me a time to reflect on the goodwill shown to me by people of all nationalities, faiths and ages in this country and around the world over these years," she said. "I would like to express my thanks to you all for your support. I remain eternally grateful for, and humbled by, the loyalty and affection that you continue to give me. And when, in the fullness of time, my son Charles becomes King, I know you will give him and his wife Camilla the same support that you have given me; and it is my sincere wish that, when that time comes, Camilla will be known as Queen Consort as she continues her own loyal service."

Camilla is Charles' second wife; he was famously married to and divorced from Diana, Princess of Wales, from 1981 to 1996. Diana died in a car crash in 1997. Charles and Camilla had known one another prior to his marriage (she was married at the time) and carried on an affair for decades after he tied the knot.

But just because Camilla is married to the future King of England, she's not guaranteed to be given the title of Queen.

“At the moment, they say that she’s going to stay a duchess, but that has no precedent in British history and has no status in British law,” British historian Andrew Roberts told TODAY in 2021.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote