View Single Post
Old 05-02-22, 06:55   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics: Kick Off in Qatar Bookending 2022’s Shameful 12 Mth

Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics

Winter Olympics in Beijing Kick Off Year of Sportswashing With World Cup in Qatar Bookending 2022’s Shameful 12 Months

Olympian Breaks Down in Tears in Beijing Isolation Facility Prompting IOC Action

FORGET the Chinese New Year of the Tiger — this is really the Year of the Sportswash.

And it kicked off on Friday amid a flurry of fireworks and fanfare in a sub-zero Beijing.

5 Feb 2022 The Sun

Kim Meylemans, forced into isolation at Olympics, released after sharing fearful video

Olympic organizers forced the out athlete into a detention center despite several negative COVID tests, before outcry got her released. She’s doing okay now.

OLYMPIAN Kim Meylemans broke down in tears in an emotional appeal while inside an isolation facility in Beijing, prompting IOC action.

The Belgian Skeleton racer burst into tears to her instagram followers in the conditions prompting an investigation.

The 25-year-old tested positive for COVID-19 upon her arrival at the Beijing Olympics and was taken to isolate, where she would need several tests before she would be allowed to enter the Olympic Village.

After a negative test she thought she would be allowed to head to Yanqing, she said in the Instagram post, but the ambulance she boarded took her to another facility where she faced seven days of isolation.

"Obviously this is very hard for me. So I ask you all to give me some time to consider my next steps, because I am not sure I can handle 14 more days and the Olympic competition while being in this isolation," said Meylemans, who finished 14th in Pyeongchang four years ago.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote