View Single Post
Old 24-01-22, 01:18   #16
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Tiger King Joe Exotics' Divorce Almost Finalised

Joe Exotic, Carole Baskin Go to War

Joe Vs Carole: Pea**** Teases Joe Exotic Series Starring John Cameron Mitchell and Kate McKinnon

Joe Exotic (John Cameron Mitchell) and his nemesis, Carole Baskin (Kate McKinnon).

AP. 24 JAN 2022.

Joe Vs Carole is coming to Pea**** in March. The new eight-episode scripted series is based on the story of
The streaming service ordered the drama in August 2020 with the title Joe Exotic.

Etan Frankel, the showrunner of the Pea**** series, said the following about Joe Vs Carole:

“JOE vs CAROLE is a wild ride. It’s a fun and rich journey into the story of people who live very extreme lives. When I took on this project a year and a half ago, I found Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin to be utterly fascinating, and this crazy tale about two big cat lovers quickly became an important story for me to tell. I hope that when people watch JOE vs CAROLE just maybe they’ll see these people that they thought they knew in a brand-new way.

We knew it would take two extraordinary actors to portray these
larger-than-life people as the complex, three-dimensional individuals that they are. John Cameron Mitchell is one of the most gifted and thoughtful actors I’ve ever worked with. He cares so deeply about the work, and his performance is breathtaking. And Kate McKinnon is simply remarkable. She is able to make us double over with laughter one moment and then break our hearts the next. It was an absolute thrill to watch these two exceptional actors morph into these roles.”

Joe Vs Carole arrives on 3 March -8 EPS

Watch
Joe vs. Carole (2022– )

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote