View Single Post
Old 10-01-22, 09:48   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: VILE Baby Killer Told Prison Pals She Buried Three More Babies

EVIL Star Hobson Killer Chillingly Told Prison Pals I've Buried Three More

Shocked Amy Louise Cowan says Star Hobson's killer, Savannah Brockhill, made the sick joke to inmates and still calls the tragic youngster “my girl” despite the physical and mental torture she inflicted

BBC News .10 JAN 2022.

The youngster died from "utterly catastrophic" injuries at her home in Keighley, West Yorkshire

The woman who tortured and murdered little Star Hobson is alleged to have told horrified fellow prisoners: “I’ve buried three more babies”.

A former prison pal said Savannah Brockhill, 28, repulsed even hardened convicts with the sick apparent joke just days ago.

Shocked Amy Louise Cowan, who was locked up with Brockhill at HMP Styal in Cheshire until this week, told the Sunday People :

“Savannah is cold and callous. I never once saw her cry.”

Amy, 29, was cleaning Brockhill’s wing on New Year’s Day when she claims she heard the chilling words.

She said: “Savannah said that there were three more babies buried in a field behind her house.”
Amy added: “She said she was sick of inmates kicking down her door and spitting in her food and that she didn’t care any more.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote