View Single Post
Old 03-01-22, 06:22   #63
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: EPSTEINs SECRET Deal With Victim & Prince Andrew May Lose Royal Title

Prince Andrew 'DID Abuse My Girlfriend' Says Ex-Love of Virginia Giuffre in New Bombshell

The ex-partner of Virginia Giuffre, Anthony Figueroa, tonight makes damning claims to the Sunday Mirror and backs her fight in a new bombshell for the Duke

'Inside Epstein House of Horrors With My Girlfriend - and How Prince Andrew Split Us Up'

Anthony Figueroa, now 39, says former “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre, then 17, confided in him about what happened with the Duke of York

Daily Mirror 3 JAN 2022

Anthony and Virginia during their days in Florida

The ex-lover of the woman accusing Prince Andrew of sex abuse today claims she was “scared” of what monsters Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein told her to do with him.

Anthony Figueroa says former “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre, then 17, confided in him about what happened with the prince. Andrew denies it.

The ex-boyfriend of the woman accusing Andrew of sex abuse is backing her fight and says the prince should go to America to face questions.

Angry Anthony Figueroa claims Virginia Giuffre told him about her alleged abuse at the hands of the Duke of York 20 years ago when they were in a relationship.

He says she was “scared” by what Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell wanted her to do with the prince. And he claims the former sex slave admitted she “didn’t want to do it”.

Anthony, 39, told us Virginia – then just 17 – was also repeatedly forced to have sex with Andrew’s evil pal Ghislaine, now facing life in jail for trafficking girls, while Epstein watched.

Now a restaurant worker in Atlanta, Georgia, Anthony said of the FBI’s failed attempts to question him: “Being royal makes no difference. Andrew has to face up to the case.

“I remember the first time Virginia mentioned him in 2001. She knew she’d be meeting him and said she knew what they wanted her to do with him and she didn’t want to do it.

“She said she was scared and nervous. I told her she had to do whatever it took to feel safe.”

Anthony was in a relationship with her at the time she alleges Andrew had sex with her on three occasions.

He claims the fallout from her meeting him ultimately destroyed their relationship.

Anthony and Virginia were high school sweethearts who moved to a home in Flordia

They had been high school sweethearts before meeting again three years later. They ended up in an apartment in Palm Beach, Florida.

Anthony says she’d leave for up to two weeks a month for flights on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” jet to locations including his Little St James, known as “Paedo Island”.

He says he also visited Epstein’s old “house of horrors” mansion in Palm Beach where he met girls he believed were controlled by the financier.

Anthony said: “I met Ghislaine and Jeffrey and was in shock at all the s*** they had.”

Now his testimony could make him a key witness for her.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote