View Single Post
Old 31-12-21, 12:07   #59
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: EPSTEINs SECRET Deal With Victim & Prince Andrew May Lose Royal Title

Ghislaine Maxwell Sex Lair Butler Says Prince Andrew Must Tell FBI All He Knows

After Ghislaine Maxwell's downfall, the pressure piles on Prince Andrew as butler Juan Alessi - who worked at Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion and was a key witness in Ghislaine Maxwell's trial - says he must tell all 'to clear himself'

Lawyers' Warning -Prince Andrew Should be Quaking in His Boots

One accuser, who claims she was trafficked to have sex with the Duke of York, has suggested 'others must be held accountable'.

Family says sister denied fair trial

Daily Mirror 31 DEC 2021

Butler Juan Alessi makes the plea tonight

The Prince with Maxwell at Ascot races in 2000

Ghislaine Maxwell with Prince Andrew at a hookers and pimps-themed party in New York in 2000...

A butler who helped to convict Ghislaine Maxwell has urged her pal Prince Andrew to speak to the FBI, as a lawyer said the Duke should be “quaking in his boots”.

Juan Alessi worked at her boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion and was a key witness at the British socialite’s sex trafficking trial in New York.

According to US federal prosecutors, the Duke has so far refused to speak with them as they continue probing Epstein, Maxwell and their associates.

Andrew is also being sued by billionaire Epstein’s former teenage “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre for sexual abuse and rape, which he vehemently denies.

Speaking before Maxwell was found guilty in New York, Mr Alessi said: “He [Andrew] should speak to the FBI, if nothing else to clear himself.

A butler who helped to convict Ghislaine Maxwell has urged her pal Prince Andrew to speak to the FBI, as a lawyer said the Duke should be “quaking in his boots”.

Juan Alessi worked at her boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion and was a key witness at the British socialite’s sex trafficking trial in New York.

According to US federal prosecutors, the Duke has so far refused to speak with them as they continue probing Epstein, Maxwell and their associates.

Andrew is also being sued by billionaire Epstein’s former teenage “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre for sexual abuse and rape, which he vehemently denies.

Speaking before Maxwell was found guilty in New York, Mr Alessi said: “He [Andrew] should speak to the FBI, if nothing else to clear himself.

“I believe what Virginia is saying, although I do not know the truth about what happened between her and Andrew. I never saw Andrew and Virginia together.”

Lisa Bloom, who represents eight of paedophile Epstein’s victims, said that Wednesday’s court verdict makes the Prince a self-confessed close friend of a child sex trafficker.

“He should be quaking in his boots,” Ms Bloom said. “This shows that a jury is willing to come back with a guilty verdict even if the accusers are not perfect, as no human being is.”

Maxwell, 60, was convicted of five counts of sex trafficking, grooming and abusing minors with Epstein.

She faces a maximum sentence of 65 years in prison when she is sentenced early next year.

Shortly after the verdict, her family said they would launch an appeal.

Earlier she had spoken to a producer from US channel ABC in the courtroom, prompting speculation that she may soon name names.
Epstein’s butler Juan Alessi spoke exclusively to The Mirror's Christopher Bucktin

Ms Giuffre is suing Andrew for unspecified damages, alleging he sexually abused her three times in 2001 when she was 17.

She claims she was trafficked to London, where she was forced to sleep with Andrew as a “teen sex slave” of his friend Epstein.

The Prince, 61, has “absolutely and categorically” denied her allegations.

Ms Giuffre said after Maxwell’s trial: “I hope this is not the end but rather another step in justice being served.

The home of Jeffrey Epstein has a large waterfront footprint in the Town of Palm Beach, not far from President Trump's Mar-a-Lago

“Maxwell did not act alone. Others must be held accountable. I have faith that they will be.”

Mr Alessi recalled Andrew visiting Epstein’s mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, twice but said he never witnessed him take part in any sexual impropriety. He said Maxwell and Epstein were both there.

He said:

“I never saw [Andrew] naked or actually having a massage. If he had a massage, everything was upstairs behind closed doors.

“I never saw him kissing anybody. I never saw him patting anybody.”

Mr Alessi, who has claimed he saw naked girls by the pool when Andrew stayed, said Epstein’s house was “full” of nude pictures of young women.

Asked whether the Prince would have seen them, he replied: “You would need to be blind not to see them. Pictures of young girls, objects and ornaments all over the house.”

Mr Alessi revealed that he spoke to the FBI and police about Maxwell decades before her conviction but she was not arrested at the time.

He said he had driven Maxwell to Donald Trump ’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach the time she first picked up teenage Ms Giuffre, who was then a worker there.

Mr Alessi said of Maxwell: “She was terrible. She was the devil. She was a terrible person. The way she treated people. She absolutely knew what Epstein was doing. She was the one who was finding the girls for him.

“One time she had me drive her to Mar-a-Lago looking for girls, and that is when she found Virginia.

“The whole day she spent recruiting girls. I was the one driving.

“I would drive the car, go to this massage parlour. She [Maxwell] would go in, take the cards. Business cards. It was strange because she was procuring women for this guy.

Inside Ghislaine Maxwell's 'Disneyland' prison where she will spend next 60 years

“I only saw two young girls in [Epstein’s] house – Virginia and a girl who went on to become an actress.

“That’s the only two underage girls, and why did I know they were underage? Because I had to go to school to pick them up. He would say ‘pick them up’.”

The actress that Mr Alessi refers to gave evidence at Maxwell’s trial under the pseudonym Jane.

Mr Alessi testified that he had first met her in 1994, saying: “She appeared to be young. I would say 14, 15.”

Like Ms Giuffre, he would pay her $200 each time she visited Epstein’s home for, unknown to him, sexualised massages. He said: “I used to withdraw $10,000 and pay the girls in cash. It was all documented.”

Recalling when he first met Ms Giuffre, he said: “As far as I know, she was having a massage.

“She never said, ‘Juan, I wish I would have told you as I know you would have done something.’

“I am a father. I would have punched the s*** out of this guy, who was a lot younger than me.

“I would have said, ‘f*** you, I’m leaving. I’m going to the police.’”

At Maxwell’s trial, the jury was shown excerpts from a 58-page booklet titled Household Manual, that she had created for staff.

“You see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing except to answer a question direct to you,” one section of the booklet read. “Respect their privacy.”

Mr Alessi testified that he had taken the instructions as “a kind of warning”.

He recalled: “After Ghislaine came into the picture, everything changed.

“[Epstein] had been the nicest guy around. He would come in and talk to me, talk to me about soccer. She changed him.

“She is very well connected. He was nasty because of her.

“She would call me and say ‘you are not allowed to talk to any of the guests, any of the girls. You are not allowed to get in any conversation. You are not allowed to talk to this girl who comes to the house, President Trump, a Senator or politician, celebrity’. They all knew me by my name. She treated me like s*** from day one.”

Ms Giuffre met an August 14 deadline to use New York’s Child Victims Act – which allowed people to file civil claims against alleged abusers – to sue Prince Andrew.

Epstein committed suicide in August 2019 while in jail. He was arrested a month earlier and charged with child sex offence

The Monsters: Jeffrey Epstein Features in Documentary

The Full Story on Jeffrey Epstein Revealed. From Lisa Bryant, Academy Award Nominee Joe Berlinger (Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes), and Best-Selling Author James Patterson the four-part docuseries J

EFFREY EPSTEIN: FILTHY RICH on Netflix

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote