View Single Post
Old 28-12-21, 13:03   #106
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: The ROYALS: How The Queen Handles Tragedy & Scandal- A Remarkable Life

First Picture of Teen Crossbow Suspect Who Wanted to ASSASSINATE The Queen

Jaswant Singh Chail, 19, from Southampton UK, was arrested when security officers reportedly spotted him scaling the perimeter fence and called armed police to the scene on Christmas Day

BBC News 28 DEC 2021.

The teenager suspected of scaling Windsor Castle armed with a crossbow to try and "assassinate the Queen" on Christmas Day has been pictured for the first time.

Jaswant Singh Chail, 19, posted a video on Christmas Day of a hooded figure threatening to kill the Queen.

The man, wearing a white mask and black tracksuit, said: “I’m sorry for what I’ve done and what I will do.

“I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family.”

Less than half an hour after the clip was shared on Snapchat a 19-year-old man armed with a crossbow was arrested inside the castle grounds.

Disturbing footage recorded on snapchat shows a 19 year old masked man holding a crossbow threatening to ‘assassinate the Queen’ in a ‘revenge’ mission.

The shocking video allegedly shows the man, 19, accused of scaling a spiked fence with a rope ladder and crossbow at Windsor Castle on Christmas Day.

Jaswant Singh Chail was detained under the Mental Health Act following the security breach while Her Majesty was in.

The footage, obtained by The Sun, was sent from his Snapchat account 24 minutes before the incident.

In the video the man says

‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I’ve done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family.

‘This is revenge for those who have died in the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre. It is also revenge for those who have been killed, humiliated and discriminated on because of their race.

‘I’m an Indian Sikh, a Sith. My name was Jaswant Singh Chail, my name is Darth Jones.’

NB: Singh Chall is GUILTY of;

TREASON

The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign

The Treason Act 1351... is an Act of the Parliament of England which codified and curtailed the common law offence of treason.
No new offences were created by the statute.

The Act is one of the earliest English statutes still in force in the United Kingdom. It is also still in force in some former British colonies, including New South Wales.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote