View Single Post
Old 20-12-11, 02:12   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: PHOTOS-Woman Buried Alive-By Boyfriend-UK

Today Michalina tells her story..
“I was trying to push him away. He was using this Taser. He managed to turn me over onto my side, onto my right side. He knelt down, he pressed my ribs with his knee and continued to use the Taser. I think it lasted between five to 10 minutes. He said not to be afraid, that everything will be all right.” was not easy as I was tied up. The only thing I could move was my head, which was also tied up with the tape.”

She described how her partner knelt down and said he had “hated me for four years”. She described how her partner also mentioned a “secret house” and how she was not going to see him or her son again.

I was sitting there for one, two, maybe three hours, all the time thinking why his family is not there? Why his mother is not around to see what her son is doing? He said to me to lie down as he needed to close it and stick the box up.”
Michelina recently told how she used a ring on her hand to cut the tape on her and them.
“I was sure he was going to kill me and that he wanted to kill me.” When she was told that the box had two holes to help her breath she said. ”I can tell you now that they were not left specially or intentionally for me to live.” ”I tried to breathe the rest of the oxygen which was left inside the box.”
Marcin and his friend were later arrested at his home, they appeared at Huddersfield Magistrates’ Court where they were accused of kidnapping, attempting to kill her and possession of a Taser gun, they denied everything, he said he just wanted to scare Michalina. He was convicted of attempted murder

Photos,,,,Daily Mail

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote