View Single Post
Old 19-12-21, 12:56   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update Re: VILE Psycho Killer Mum Revived Twice in Prison Cell

Star Hobson's Killer Revived in Prison Twice After Collapsing With Heart Attacks in Cell

Vile Savannah Brockhill was found face down in her prison cell at HMP Styal, Cheshire after suffering a cardiac arrest - Star Hobson's grieving granddad said medics should have left her to die

Daily Mirror 19 DEC 2021

Collect picture provided by David Fawcett, grandfather of Star Hobson. Pictured: Star Hobson

Brockhill was jailed for 25 year after months of abuse culminated in one fatal "stamp or kick" to the abdomen that killed the toddler

Medics revived child murderer Savannah Brockhill twice in prison while she was on remand for killing "beautiful" tot Star Hobson.

Star's grieving family say the killer, 28, should have been left to die on the floor of her prison cell when she collapsed just days before the trial at Bradford Crown Court.

The self-titled "Psycho" was found face down in HMP Styal after having two heart attacks, but was revived by medics who performed CPR.

Star was found with injuries so horrific they're usually only seen in fatal car crashes.

Months of abuse by Brockhill culminated in the toddler dying from a flurry of "stamps or kicks" to the abdomen.

The little girl's great-grandfather Frank Smith, 68, said the responders should have let Brockhill die.

He told the Sun on Sunday : “I wish they had let her die. Star’s injuries were so horrific they couldn’t revive her.

"And yet, Brockhill is saved. How unfair is that?”

The 28-year-old returned to HMP Styal after discharging herself against the advice of medical professionals, sources told The Sun.

Star's mum, Frankie Smith, 20, was jailed for eight years for allowing the killing to take place.

But an MP said she thinks the sentence was too lenient and "not enough" as she suggested her term could be extended.

Health minister Gillian Keegan this week said Smith's sentence “doesn't sound enough” and suggested Attorney General Suella Braverman could send the case for review.

Star's heartbroken dad has said he will never recover from the "callous and cruel" way she was killed.

Jordan Hobson paid an emotional tribute to his "beautiful baby daughter".

In a statement released through police, Mr Hobson said: "The horrific death of my beautiful baby daughter has left me devastated and I will never recover from the callous and cruel way in which Star was taken from me.

"No sentence that a court can impose will ever bring back my precious daughter.

"I would now request privacy so that I can start to grieve and begin to try and pick up the pieces of my life.""

The killing of Star and details of how she was subjected to months of assaults and psychological harm have caused an outcry, especially as the trial came so soon after the case of murdered Solihull six-year-old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes.

Star's great-grandfather, David Fawcett, has led the questioning over why social services and police did not act despite five different family members and friends raising concerns with the authorities in the eight months before she died.

After she was found guilty of murder on Tuesday, Brockhill was branded "pure evil" by Mr Fawcett, who said she had "ascended from the bowels of hell".

On Wednesday, Brockhill was given a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 25 years before she can be considered for parole, by the judge, Mrs Justice Lambert.

The Bradford Partnership, which includes the agencies which had contact with Star during her short life, said on Tuesday: "We need to fully understand why opportunities to better protect Star were missed."

The safeguarding partnership said a review into the case will be published next month, but it "deeply regrets" that "not all the warning signs" were spotted.

And Bradford Council leader Susan Hinchliffe said Star was "let down".

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote