View Single Post
Old 14-11-21, 10:54   #38
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Popcorn re: EPSTEIN: Maxwell TRIAL-Pilot Flew Prince Andrew /TRUMP/ Bill Clinton & Kevin Spacey

Ghislaine Maxwell Plagued by Rats and Stalked by Creepy Guards

Jeffrey Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell Alleges Assault, Abuse By Prison Guards

Ghislaine Maxwell alleged she was compelled to stop taking showers due to "creepy" guards staring at her in Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center.

REUTERS/The Telegraph 14 NOV 2021.

Ghislaine Maxwell in a Nov. 10, 2021 courtroom sketch.

Outside view of Metropolitan Detention Center where Ghislaine Maxwell, former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein, is being held without bail, in the Brooklyn borough of New York, NY, July 14, 2020. Ghislaine Maxwell, who pleaded not guilty by video link, accused of aiding Jeffrey Epstein in the sex trafficking of minors, was denied bail by judge who considered her a flight risk.

Interior images of the Metropolitan Detention Center.

Ghislaine Maxwell claims in a bombshell interview that she’s been assaulted by prison guards and forced to endure a hellish list of inhumane conditions while awaiting her trial on sex trafficking charges in a notorious Brooklyn lockup.

“I have been assaulted and abused for almost a year and a half,” the 59-year-old British socialite alleged in a sitdown interview with the Daily Mail inside Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center that’s to be published in full on Sunday.

Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam complained about the dismal food and poor sleeping conditions in the jail where she’s been held since her July 2020 arrest. And she even claims she has been forced to stop taking showers because of “creepy” guards who stare at her.

“I have not had a nutritious meal in all that time,” Maxwell said. “I haven’t slept without lights on – fluorescent lights that have damaged my eyes – or been allowed to sleep without constant interruptions.

“I am weak, I am frail,” she told the publication. “I have no stamina. I am tired. I don’t even have shoes which fit properly. They feed me rotten food. One apple had maggots in it. I have not been allowed to exercise.”

Ghislaine Maxwell said she’s been forced to stop taking showers because guards stare at her at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center.

She also noted her frequent, furry roommates in lockup: rats.

“I used to go to the loo with an open sewer drain and a friendly rat would regularly visit,” she told the Mail.

“I told the guards, but nothing was done until the rat popped out and charged a guard, who screamed in terror,” the 59-year-old British socialite continued. “Finally, the sewer drain was covered.”

She had complained about the jail’s broken sewage system before.

Maxwell griped to the paper about being kept in “inhumane” solitary confinement. “I used to take a shower every day, but I’ve stopped because of the creepy guards who stand close and stare at me the whole time,” she said.

Maxwell has been held at the MDC since her July 2020 arrest.

Maxwell, who has pleaded not guilty to an eight-count indictment including sex-trafficking charges, faces up to 80 years behind bars if convicted at a trial set to begin next week. She was refused bail for the fourth time this week.

With the end of November fast approaching, Maxwell fears it will be “impossible” to receive a fair trial because of what she considers the negative media coverage surrounding her case.

“I’m terrified the overwhelmingly negative coverage will poison my jury pool and affect the outcome of my trial, despite the evidence which I feel confident will prove my innocence,” she said. “I look forward to having my day in court to prove I played no part in Epstein’s crimes. I am innocent.”

Ghislaine Maxwell has also complained about the “inhumane” solitary confinement.

In August, Maxwell barricaded herself in a conference room at the jail after a virtual meeting with her lawyer, causing what prosecutors called a “security threat.”

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who accuses Maxwell of trafficking her to Britain’s Prince Andrew three times, including when she was underage, is expected to testify at Maxwell’s trial.

While Maxwell didn’t go into detail about the alleged assaults at the hands of jail guards, she did recount several contentious run-ins.

Once, she said, the guards accused her of possessing illegal contraband when she dropped her doctor-prescribed Tylenol on the floor.

“I was also threatened with punishment when I used a hair-tie to secure my legal documents,” Maxwell claimed.

“I was accused of being untidy, with ‘food and crumbs’ on my bed and told I would be disciplined. I had to prove the ‘food and crumbs’ were stains on the linens.”

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote