View Single Post
Old 03-11-21, 04:46   #24
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Thumbs down re: Meghan WINS Bombshell Court Case & Slams Deception & Intimidation

Meghan Markles' Brother Blasted as He's Accused of Making a Career Off Her

Thomas Markle Jr's former Big Brother VIP Australia housemate Omarosa Manigault Newman, a former political aide to ex President Donald Trump, took a huge swipe at him

Daily Mirror 3 NOV 2021.

Meghan Markle's brother blasted as he's accused of making a career off her

Meghan with her now-estranged father Thomas Markle

Thomas Markle Jr has been accused of making a career off his half-sister Meghan Markle.

Before Meghan's 2018 wedding to Prince Harry, Thomas Jr famously wrote an open letter - published in a magazine - warning Harry that he was making the "biggest mistake in royal wedding history".

Thomas has now entered the Big Brother VIP Australia house, which he says is part of his plan to get talking to Meghan again.

The show has only been going for a couple of days, and already he's spoken a lot about Meghan and Harry.

After becoming the first person to be evicted, former political aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, who worked for ex US President Donald Trump, took aim at him.

Donald Trump and Omarosa ( Image:X90181)

Speaking in a radio interview today, she said Thomas had "made a whole career off his sister!"

She said: "I didn’t even know she had a brother, of course I heard about the shenanigans of her father and her half sister but I never knew Thomas and he admitted that he had done a lot in the UK but not in the US, nobody would interview him in the US.

"It was very interesting to get to know him and see how he operates, he’s made a whole career off his sister and that’s just how it is."

She went on to praise Meghan and slam Thomas for the way he'd acted.

She went on: "Well let me just answer it this way, I actually met Megan several times in Hollywood over the years, she’s lovely.

"I met her at a community service event, her mum, they’re just wonderful people so it’s really hard to listen to Thomas say all these terrible things about her when I’ve met her myself and then to come to realise that he hasn’t actually spent much time with her so how much do you trust what he’s saying? I don’t think he seen her in 10 years maybe."

During an interview on the show, Thomas Jr said he wanted to reconnect with Meghan so he could answer all the questions his family has.

He said: "Gosh if I had that opportunity to speak to my sister, and get to know her again, after this I would sort everybody’s answers out overnight.

"Coming on BB is part of that step. I want to show a different side of me, maybe spark a little interest in me, maybe she will call."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote