View Single Post
Old 06-10-21, 13:19   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies US Fighter Jets Over London Cause Enormous BANG

US Fighter Jets Over London Cause Enormous BANG With Houses Left Shaking'

US Air Force F15 fighter jets were spotted in the sky over north London and Essex this morning and worried locals have taken to twitter to share their experiences of the 'loud bang'

BBC News 6 OCT 2021

The Ministry of Defence confirmed that the aircraft were American F15s ( Image:James Linsell-Clark / SWNS.com)

Military jets were seen zooming across the sky above London with reports of houses shaking and a huge 'bang'.

The loud roaring noise had been heard by hundreds in Essex, locals have reported.

The sudden explosive sound was heard just before 9.30am. Twitter was awash with worried people who were shocked by the sudden sound.

The Ministry of Defence told Mirror Online that the aircraft were American F15s on a scheduled path.

They confirmed the jets were from RAF Lakenheath and set off from RAF Mildenhall at around 9am.

The MOD said the planes were "American F15s from the 4-92nd based at RAF Lakenheath booked into the Thames Valley Avoidance with a route entering near Brentwood".

They added the jets were "heading towards Colchester before departing the Low Flying Area beyond Brentwood".

One wrote on twitter: "Anyone else just hear a sonic boom , presumably a fighter jet, over north London."

Another said: "Woah, two fighter jets and a sonic boom over N london just now - what's that about kids??"

A third posted: "Thought someone’s house had blown up sounds so close."

The loud boom had been heard by hundreds in Essex after military fighter jets were scrambled.

On social media, residents described the almighty and deafening sound of the jets roaring through the skies, EssexLive report.

One said: "I was checking my emails when I heard this almighty loud noise overheard; it sounded like a military jet.

"I couldn't see if from my window but it was very noisy - but was gone after a few seconds."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote