View Single Post
Old 09-12-11, 01:16   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEOS-US School Shooting-Policeman & 1 Other Dead-Update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaknDavid View Post
Its a crazy world, thats for sure. Its not safe at any collage campus any more.

Its a shame. Its getting to the point that you have to carry a gun to keep from getting kiled. Its almost as bad as the old west used to be in the 1800`s.
It just makes me cry Freak, what the hell is wrong with these evil people, one of your last reports, a man kills his wife and his little children, so many copycat rampage shootings in schools. Mums killing their babies.

Just now I posted the Update of the arrest of that beautiful little 7yr old Jorelys Rivera. He raped, severly beat her and then used the compacter in the trash can on her.

The devil is doing his best to win for sure.
But good always overcomes evil.

Ive said before again and again, give these pedos either to the families, or put them in the lifers section of the prison ...... for their pleasure.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (09-12-11)