View Single Post
Old 09-12-11, 01:04   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: UPDATE & Photos-Man Kills Himself-Body of Missing Georgia Girl, 7, Found

UPDATE

By msnbc.com staff and news services

Pretty Jorelys Rivera

The body of 7-year-old Georgia girl missing since Friday was found in a trash compactor at her apartment complex, officials announced Monday.

It appears Jorelys Rivera of Canton, Ga., was sexually assaulted and severely beaten, Vernon Keenan, director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, told reporters.

"This is going to be a very horrendous crime. I'm convinced of that after observing the body," Keenan
END

It has also been reported that her body was also compacted in the trash.

A 20 year old caretaker living and working at the complex has been arrested and charged;

Ryan Brunn Arrested for the Murder of 7 YO Canton Girl Jorelys Rivera

December 08, 2011 Janet Shan Hinterland Gazette

Ryan Brunn arrested in the murder of seven year old Jorelys Rivera. Ryan Brunn was a maintenance worker at the apartment complex where the little girl lived in Canton, Ga. He had no known criminal record. He was taken into custody at about 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at the apartment complex and booked into the Cherokee County jail. I hope this dirtbag is put in general population so they can rip him from stem to stern.
END

I agree with that reporter, I hope he drops the soap a few times too!
Look at the Rainbow over the Trash Can she was dumped in -LBB

R.I.P Little Angel Jorelys

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (20-01-12)