View Single Post
Old 28-09-21, 07:32   #35
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: EPSTEIN: Maxwell TRIAL-Pilot Flew Prince Andrew /TRUMP/ Bill Clinton & Kevin Spacey

Witness Who Claims She Saw Prince Andrew Dancing With His Sex Accuser Virginia Roberts in Tramp Nightclub on Night He Insists He was
in Pizza Express 'Will Testify in Court'

Shukri Walker will testify in upcoming civil case against Duke of York in New York
Will say she remembers Andrew because she stepped on his foot on dancefloor
Queen's son claims he has no recollection of meeting alleged victim Ms Giuffre
BBC News 28 SEP 2021

Somali-born Shukri Walker

An eyewitness who claims she saw Prince Andrew dancing with his alleged sex abuse victim Virginia Giuffre - on the same night he said he was at Pizza Express - will testify in court.

Shukri Walker has reportedly agreed to appear at the upcoming civil case in the US - where she will tell the court that she saw the Duke of York at Tramp nightclub in London back in 2001.

Somali-born Ms Walker, who lives in London, is expected to stand by a written statement she gave to the FBI, in which she said she vividly remembered apologising to the Queen's son after standing on his foot on the dancefloor, to which she claims he replied: 'No problem.'

She claims Ms Giuffre - aged 17 at the time - was with Andrew, while the royal says he has 'no recollection' of meeting her.

Andrew, 61, is being sued by Ms Giuffre, now 38, in New York over claims he sexually assaulted her on three occasions.

Alleged witness Ms Walker said: 'He (Andrew) looked like he was having a great time.

'And he was with this young girl who was close to my own age, perhaps even a bit younger than me.

'The young woman wasn't smiling, it was the opposite of smiles.

'They were with the woman who (had) just been arrested, Ghislaine Maxwell, and Epstein. I will never forget the night because I was told this is a real Prince.'

Andrew also wiped the back of his hand across his face several times, she claimed. The Duke infamously said he 'does not sweat' due to a medical condition.

A source with knowledge of development told the Mirror: 'Shukri is totally convinced she saw Andrew that night and is prepared to stand up in court to say so.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote