View Single Post
Old 27-08-21, 06:37   #28
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: FINAL Report on Schumachers' Health as Brother Ralf Speaks Out

Michael Schumachers' Wifes' Rare Interview as She Shares Unseen Footage of Racing Legend

Michael Schumachers' Manager Explains Poignant Reason for Secrecy Around His Condition

Corinna Schumacher has given a rare interview as part of the trailer for an upcoming documentary on Michael Schumacher to be released next month

Daily Mirror, 27 AUG 2021.

Michael Schumacher's family are to share unseen footage of the F1 legend in an upcoming Netflix documentary.

In the trailer for the film, which will be released on September 15, Schumacher's family pay tribute to to his 'strong' character as the racing great continues to battle the effects of his life-changing skiing accident eight years ago.

Schumacher's wife Corinna and children Gina and Mick - who followed his father into F1 - talk about the 52-year-old who has not been seen in public since the ill-fated incident back in 2013.

Corinna says of her husband of 26 years: "I just felt that he is somebody special.

"I think that he is simply very strong mentally. Extremely strong. He still shows me how strong he is every day."

Mick, who is now forging his own reputation on F1 tracks around the globe, adds: "When I look at him I think, 'I want to be like that'."

Schumacher's incredible career is charted in the documentary, progressing from his days of karting as young boy right up to his record seventh and final world championship in 2004.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
goku (28-08-21)