View Single Post
Old 03-12-11, 03:28   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC TUF 14 Finale: Final Predictions for Last Event on Spike

Diego Brandao vs. Dennis Bermudez: Featherweight Final

The featherweight final has all of the intrigue of the bantamweight fight, which is unusual for a season with two separate weight classes.
Brandao has shown some vicious power and a willingness to throw it all on the line early in order to get the win. That's something that is to be admired, but can also lead to his downfall if he is unable to knock the iron-chinned Bermudez out early.
Dennis The Menace showed off his awesome ability to take a punch against Akira Corassani during his fight to get into the finals, and his wrestling ability could give Diego some serious problems if he gets the fight to the floor.
This is a classic striker versus grappler fight, and if Bermudez can survive the initial onslaught that Brandao throws at him, he’ll probably win this fight. But Diego has shown me a little bit of a Wanderlei Silva-like style that makes me think he’ll end this fight quickly.
Diego Brandao by First-Round KO

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote