View Single Post
Old 03-12-11, 03:26   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC TUF 14 Finale: Final Predictions for Last Event on Spike

John Dodson vs. TJ Dillashaw: Bantamweight Final

An experienced and undersized Dodson meets a tough and ever-improving wrestler in Dillashaw in the bantamweight final.
Dodson has serious skills on the feet, but perhaps more importantly, he has shown he has some awesome takedown defense.
This fight is going to come down to the ground game, and if Dillashaw can get Dodson to the mat and hold him there long enough to take away that energizer-powered attack, he can easily win this fight.
This is as close to a toss up as it gets, and this seems like a safe bet to win Fight of the Night honors when all is said and done, but I’m putting my money on Dodson to eke out a decision win.
John Dodson by Split Decision

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote