View Single Post
Old 03-12-11, 03:08   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VIDEOS -FI-Awards for 2011 Season

Biggest Disappointment of the Year: Felipe Massa

Mark Thompson/Getty Images

1st: Felipe Massa

It's difficult to locate a single positive in Massa's season, but I suppose finishing fifth at his home race will do. It equalled his best finish of the season, and that says much about how poor his form has been.

But that a man I expected little of managed to win my award for the biggest disappointment says far more.

2nd: Lewis Hamilton

By the standards that fans expect, Lewis expects and McLaren expects, 2011 was a dreadful season. Far too many errors and lacklustre performances left him fifth overall in the standings, despite three wins.

He received more criticism than the rest of the grid combined, and probably more penalties too.

3rd: Mark Webber

Few expected Mark Webber to beat Sebastian Vettel, but surely we expected better performances from the Australian. His only win of the season came in the final race at Interlagos, but for most of the year he wouldn't have been second to pick it up after Vettel's gearbox issues.

He's very much a number two and is treated as such by Red Bull, but in that car his results were inexcusably poor.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote