View Single Post
Old 23-08-21, 06:54   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies TRUMP Booed & Jeered at Rally in Alabama on COVID Vaccine

TRUMP Booed After Telling Supporters to Get COVID Vaccine

Former president held rally in Cullman, Alabama, a city struggling to cope with cases and hospitalisations

The Guardian UK, 23 AUG 2021.

At his rally in Alabama on Saturday night, Donald Trump heard the unusual sound of booing and jeering aimed his way, after he told supporters: “I recommend taking the vaccines.”

The former president was speaking in Cullman, Alabama, a city struggling to cope with Covid-19 cases and hospitalisations.

Like other states home to resistance to vaccinations and other public health measures often stoked by Republican leaders, Alabama is currently at the mercy of the Delta variant of the coronavirus.

“I believe totally in your freedoms,” Trump said. “I do, you’re free, you got to do what you have to do.

“But I recommend taking the vaccines. I did it, it’s good, take the vaccines.”

Trump was vaccinated while in office, having been hospitalised with Covid-19 last October. He has told supporters they should follow suit.

In Alabama, responding to boos and jeers, he said: “That’s OK. That’s all right. That’s good, you got your freedoms.

“But I happen to take the vaccine. If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know. OK.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote