View Single Post
Old 07-04-11, 04:18   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Important US Martial Law >Secret Ops Cause Concern to Many Americans>TRUE FACTS

The End of America is Coming & Some Americans are Already Preparing-True Facts/VIDEO

About 4 years ago, the Dominican Republic's President, Leonel Fernandez, set up, with other Latino countries, (South America & The Caribbean), a Union of countries, rather like Europe, to become independant of the US for many things, including oil.

Although the US wanted to be part of those meetings, they have always been refused. China and Russia also asked to be part of the meetings and were finally allowed to be present at one.

I posted before about China wanting a new World Currency Reserve, and have done so for a few years now. Well now this has happened. China has joined some other countries in the world and began a new currency. Many Americans in some states of the U.S. have done the same. This is not fiction, but fact.

You should really listen to this video all the way through to hear the factual evidence that is presented. I can completely confirm that what is stated in there about the U.K. and Europe really did happen years ago. Now it is happening in the U.S.

America can't pay their debts to many countries in the world. How are they surviving at present? They are just printing more $$$$$$$$$$ and have done for years. How come they are the only country in the world that can do this???...........because at present the US $$$ is the World Reserve Currency. Now the powerful countries have had enough, hence the new world currency.

I warn you this video is a shocker, at the beginning I thought it was a scam, when the narrator explained he was a Financial Investor, but I decided to continue listening and I am so glad I did. He is not after your money, he gives really sound advice at the end of the video. The American people have no idea of what is really going on and just how many Americans are really unemployed and are on FOOD STAMPS. This report and video were presented recently on a documentary made in the U.S. I am not sure it it was allowed to be aired in the U.S. itself.

Video;

END of AMERICA

If you want more evidence, watch these;

Click;

ZEITGEIST Moving Forward

I have prepared and moved here years ago, and so have many other Europeans and Americans and taken our money and invested it in the Dominican Republic, where we now live.

Barclays confirmed it was safe, this is a previous article from last year;

Barclays hails Dominican Republic bonds, Bloomberg says

New York Stock Exchange.

Santo Domingo.- As the Dominican Republic edges closer to reaching an agreement with the International Monetary Fund, its dollar bonds will “outperform” the market, Barclays Plc said, as reported by Bloomberg.
“Investors should increase exposure to the Dominican Republic’s bonds,” it said, quoting Barclays analyst Alejandro Grisanti.
The New York based news source reports that the country’s dollar bonds maturing in 2013 and 2018 “look cheaper” that its 2011 notes, quoting Grisanti’s report.
In mid July, the Government announced it will seek congressional approval to issue billions of dollars in sovereign bonds, to counter a fall in revenue from taxes and in income from the Petrocaribe oil agreement.
Attributed to Dominican Today

This is great news for those who invest here. Depending on how much you invest, you usually get 13% when you invest in the Banks CD's (Bonds). A great Investment Banker gives 16% on the $ and 19% on the peso investments with him. TAX FREE!!! It is all secure, many Americans and others around the world invest with him. He has an excellent reputation and has been in business for many years.

No Government can touch those accounts to spy to make you pay tax on your money earned. If Barclays plc has approved these bonds publicly, you can be sure your money is safe. Barclays is a long time secure British Bank, that has been international for years. Most of the expats that live here also invest their money with him and live comfortably off the interest. His intermeditary bank in the US is Bank of America.

Listen to these, it will open your eyes believe me, this started in 1933;

US Wants to Control The World

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
dissin (07-04-11), FreaknDavid (07-04-11), pop (26-07-11), SanctuS (13-04-11)