View Single Post
Old 25-11-11, 18:15   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PHOTOS -10 WWE Raw Superstars -Spoilers

2. Rey Mysterio

Just like The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio is synonymous with SmackDown.
For much of the last decade, Taker and Mysterio have been two of the top baby faces on the blue brand, and the show just doesn't feel right when one of them—usually Mysterio—moves over to Raw.
Prior to 2011, the last time either one of them switched brands was in 2008 when Mysterio jumped to Raw and had that god awful feud with Kane that made me cringe anytime those two were on the screen together.
This was an oh-so-painful reminder that Mysterio should never leave SmackDown, especially when one of the show's key demographics is the Hispanic viewing audience and Mysterio is such a huge draw among Hispanic households.
I just don't see any point in moving Mysterio to Raw when he's more popular and more relevant on SmackDown.
On Raw, all he's going to do is wallow in the mid-card.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote