View Single Post
Old 25-11-11, 18:15   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PHOTOS -10 WWE Raw Superstars -Spoilers

3. Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler has been the MVP of Monday Night Raw over the last several months, as evidenced by the fact that Survivor Series will be the second straight pay-per-view in which he pulls double duty.
He's definitely made some huge strides on the microphone, and his in-ring work is among the top five in the entire WWE.
But where's that left him? Nowhere really.
Ziggler's had a completely forgettable run with the United States Championship, and he's yet to reach that main event level on Raw. I think he should already be there, but it's going to be hard for that to happen as long as Alberto Del Rio, The Miz and R-Truth are in his way.
So, I say send Ziggler back to SmackDown.
A little less than a year ago, Ziggler was main eventing the Royal Rumble in a World Heavyweight Championship match against Edge, and I thought this meant he'd be the face of the blue brand going forward.
Then, he got moved to Raw and has simply taken a step back.
He should head back to SmackDown, so he can take two steps forward as a future World champion.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote