View Single Post
Old 25-11-11, 18:14   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PHOTOS -10 WWE Raw Superstars -Spoilers

4. Alberto Del Rio

Alberto Del Rio is the current WWE Champion, and because of that, he should be the face of Monday Night Raw.
But he really isn't.
Despite holding the brand's top title, he's almost become an afterthought on the show by taking a backseat to a number of superstars: The Rock, Triple H, Kevin Nash, John Cena, The Miz, R-Truth and CM Punk.
I can't really pinpoint exactly why Del Rio seems to be flopping as WWE Champ--although it probably has a lot to do with the cowardly way he's booked--but I don't think that would be happening on SmackDown.
He was doing fine when he debuted on the blue brand, with good feuds against Rey Mysterio, Edge and even Christian, and many fans thought he was going to be the greatest thing to happen to the WWE in the last few years.
But his run on Raw seems to have fallen flat a bit, so maybe a switch back to the show he started on will change that.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote